Stand-To! is currently seeking a physically fit and personable Construction Foreman to join our team based out of Orlando Florida.
Stand-To! Is a local veteran owned and operated Demolition subcontracting company seeking to further develop field crews with capable Foremen leading from the front. This is an opportunity to work directly with the company owners to build more efficient field operations and bolster customer loyalty by providing exceptional jobsite performance. This is an opportunity to be an active participant in a small company’s growth.
- Maintaining field equipment in good working order.
- Understanding, implementing, and enforcing safety measures in the field.
- Execute scope of work requirements and report any customer requests deviating from the scope of work in order to submit proper change orders.
- Read building plans in order to ensure scope of work objectives are being met with accurate measurements.
- Submit daily progress reports.
- Submit expense reports and maintain the project budget.
- Lead by example on the field and further develop crew members through performance reviews and on the job training.
- Manage the customer experience by developing relationships with project superintendents.
- Ensure field crew is properly handling assigned equipment.
- Manage crew scheduling and field assignments.
- Assist with special projects as needed and perform other duties as required.
- Represent Stand-To! in a professional and ethical manner.
- Highschool Degree
- 2 or more years of experience working in a field environment
- Ability to read building plans and specifications
- Ability to make accurate measurements with tape measure
- Knowledge of standard building practices
- Understanding of construction equipment and machinery
- Experience working as a team lead/ shift lead or assistant manager
- Capable of lifting 50LBS or more without any serious impediments or assistance
- Intermediate to Proficient Spanish Speaker capable of giving directions and guidance to Spanish speaking crew members Preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite; Google drive; CRM;
- Robust attention to detail and organizational skills
- Starting at $28/hour
- Paid Time Off
- Bonuses based on performance